Crystal Home Appliances [India]
Crystal Home Appliances [India]
Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan
SEND SMS
SEND EMAIL

Herbal products

We are manufacturer and supplier of high qualityAloevera Juice , Noni , berry Juicefrom Jaipur ,India.These Juice can be customise in nature.

We are manufacture and supplingAloevera Juiceto various cities like Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ambala, Karnal, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Bulandshahr, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad, Dehradun, Haridwar, Chandigarh, Shimala, Panchkula, Ludhaiana, Gwalior, Jhansi, Agra , punjab , karnataka , bihar, west bangal ,odisha , Aasam , U.P ,M.P & many more cities

Herbal Health Care Products

Herbal Health Care Products
  • Herbal Health Care Products
Get Best Quote
Approx. Price: Rs 80 / PieceGet Latest Price

Product Details:

Minimum Order Quantity100 Piece
FlavourTULSI
BrandSOVAM
Pack Size500ml / 1000ml
Packaging Size500 ml, 1000 ml, 250 ml
Pack TypeBottel
Country Of Originrajasthan
Useful Inyes

Pack Size500/1000ml
Pack Typesqure bottel

Sovam Tulsi Juice

Organic Sovam Natural Tulsi has been viewed as an adaption - a herb that supports a healthy response to physical and emotional stress. Tulsi juice may help to prevent changes in mood, sleep, appetite, immunity and sex drive associated with stress. Tulsi is commonly used as a home remedy for mild asthma and respiratory infections. It has powefull antioxidant properties that protect body from damage associated with free radicals – compounds that have been linked to serious conditions like heart disease and cancer. Tulsi Juice also help to relieve pain and inflammation.

Ingredients:

Tusli Juice and approved class 2nd preservatives in permitted quality.

No added sugar, Color, Vitamins and minerals.

Directions For Use (ORAL):

Doses: 15 – 20 ml with water before meals

Shake well before use

Store in a cool and dry place

Keep away from direct sunlight

Due to natural product slight change in color and taste may occur and sedimentation may takes place

Use within 1 month of opening the lid and put In refrigerator

Request
Callback


Additional Information:

  • Delivery Time: 4 to 5 days
Send Bulk Enquiry

Red Aloevera Juice

Red Aloevera Juice
  • Red Aloevera Juice
Get Best Quote
Approx. Price: Rs 85 / PieceGet Latest Price

Product Details:

Minimum Order Quantity100 Piece
Packaging Size1000ml
Packaging TypeBottle
Primary IngredientAloevera
BrandSovam
Shelf Life18 month
Flavouraloevera

We are the leading supplier of Red Aloevera Juice made available to our clients at competitive prices.


Numerous studies have found it can regenerate capillaries, by improving blood and oxygen circulation to accelerate the healing process. aloe vera gel is 99% water. the remaining 1% is home to antioxidants, skin-enhancing enzymes and several anti-inflammatory compounds.

Request
Callback


Additional Information:

  • Delivery Time: 4 to 5 days
Send Bulk Enquiry
X

Explore more products



Reach Us
Mukesh Bahrod (Director)
SF- 48, Cross Road Mall, Central Spine
Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur- 302023, Rajasthan, India



Call Us

Share Us

F GT L


Send E-mailSend SMS